HP users face several issues while working on the printer. One of the standard error is ‘HP printer printing blank pages.’ Empty cartridges can be the most apparent reason behind these blank pages. Some cartridges have a built-in feature to print blank pages when they are running shortage of ink. This article thrusts upon the causes and the tricks you can apply to fix this issue. However, you can always seek help from the Tech Support Service Team.
Causes for HP Printer Printing Blank Pages
- The problem can occur if the pages you are using for printing requires more ink than the standard metric.
- Clogged nozzles in the printhead can be responsible for the low yield of cartridges. Epson printer has reduced the diameter of the nozzle for enhancing the printing quality. The small diameter leads to a clog easily.
- The problem can arise if you are not using original Equipment Manufacturer’s cartridges. A third-party seller will not give you genuine cartridges.
- If you have not cleaned your printer for an extended period, dust accumulates inside the printer and restrict your printer to print properly.
- When you do not use your printer regularly, then ink in the cartridges will either dry up or clog in the printhead.
- If you have not installed a compatible driver for your Epson printer, it can print blank pages. Similarly corrupted or damaged drivers can affect the printing process.
Apart from these primary causes, incorrect installation of the cartridge can hamper the printing work. As a result, only blank pages come out of the printer. The software you are using for printing may not support your printer. Outdated drivers often cause this issue for many HP printers.
If the fuser roller is faulty, HP printer will produce blank pages. Therefore, you need to replace the fuser with a new one. If the transfer roller is not in the correct position in your printer, it will stop printing. When the surface of the transfer roller is not clear, it will be unable to transfer the toner properly on to the page.
5 Simple fixes to attempt:
You may not have to try all of them; Only work your way down the listing till you locate the one which really does the trick for you.
- Verify ink cartridges
- Run the Windows printer troubleshooter
- Update the printer driver
- Download and operate HP Scan and Print Doctor
- Configure Print Spooler support
Repair 1: Assess your ink cartridges
In case your printer keeps printing blank Pages, you need to confirm your cartridges are functioning correctly. Here’s What you need to check:
- The next procedure may vary Based on several kinds of printers. If you do not understand how to get it done, consult with the printer manual for directions.
- Assess If your ink cartridges are obstructed.
- Your printer will not work properly After the ink cartridges are clogged or blocked. If that is the core problem, consider cleaning your ink cartridges in the printer or wash it manually.
- Assess The ink levels in your printer.
- Low or empty capsules can also cause the printer to print blank pages. Thus, assess the ink/toner amounts in your own printer and replace capsules if needed.
- Reinstall Your capsules.
- Printer issues might happen when your Cartridges are faulty or if the link between cartridges and your printer is feeble.
- Eliminate your capsules to determine if any Cartridges are faulty. If you discover any damaged capsules, replace it. If all of your capsules are in good shape, reinstall your capsules.
- Ensure That Your cartridges are all fine, Then try printing a webpage. If your problem still persists, then proceed with the correct below.
Repair 2: Run the Windows troubleshooter
The printer troubleshooter is really a Microsoft built in utility which could find and fix typical printer problems automatically.
Thus,as Soon as Your printer is not working Correctly, consider using the instrument to find out whether it helps. This is the way:
1) On your computer, press on the Windows emblem key, and Then type Tracking .
2 ) Select Troubleshooting.
3) Click Utilize a printer.
4) Click Next.
5) Once the troubleshooting is complete, try printing a webpage to See whether your printer functions properly.
In case your printer can’t print or No printer problems are recognized, attempt 3.
- On your computer, press on the Windows emblem key and kind Tracking.
- Select Troubleshooting settings.
- Click on Printer, and click Run the troubleshooter
- Await the troubleshooting procedure to be whole, then Consider printing a webpage.
If this did not work for you, Keep Reading And also assess the correct below.
Repair 3: Update the printer driver
Driver, or device driver, is a Program which makes your personal computer and hardware connected work together. If the driver has not been correctly installed on your pc, your printer will not fully operate, and problems including blank page printing will be very likely to happen.
So upgrading the driver should always Be your go-to choice when something goes wrong with your HP printer. There are two ways you can Find the Ideal driver:
Choice 1 — Manually update your printer driver
Choice 2 — Automatically update the driver (Recommended)
Choice 1 — Download and then install the driver
HP keeps upgrading printer drivers. To find the most recent driver for your printer, then visit theHP support site and discover the driver corresponding with your particular taste of Windows variant (by way of instance, Windows 32 bit) and also download the driver .
As Soon as You’ve downloaded the correct Drivers on the body, double-click the downloaded file and follow along with onscreen instructions to set up the driver.
Choice 2 — Easily set up the HP printer driver
If you do not have the time, patience Or computer abilities to upgrade your printer driver , you can do it mechanically with Driver Easy.
Display Easy will automatically Understand your system and locate the right drivers for this. You do not have to understand precisely what system your computer is operating, you do not have to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, also you do not need to be concerned about making a mistake when installing.
You can upgrade your drivers Mechanically with the FREE or the Pro version of Lock Easy. But using all the Pro version it requires only 2 clicks:
1)Download and set up Driver Easy.
2 ) Run Driver Easy and click on the Scan Today button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and find any difficulty drivers.
3) Click on the Update button beside the printer driver to automatically download the proper version of the driver, and then you can manually install it (you can do this using the FREE version).
Click Update All to Automatically download and install the right version of all of the drivers which are lost or out of date on your system. (This necessitates the Pro variant that includes complete support along with a 30-day money-back guarantee. You will be motivated to update when you click Update All.) You Can do it for free if you prefer, but it is partly manual.
4) Check to find out whether your printer works today.
If your problem persists, then Proceed And attempt the correct below.
Repair 4: Download and operate HP Scan and Print Doctor
HP Scan and Print Doctor is a free tool Which You Can use to find the root cause of Your printer issue. You may use the instrument to purge your misbehaving HP printer. Follow the instructions under:
1) Download theHP Scan and Print Doctor in the HP support Site .
2 ) Open the downloaded file and follow the onscreen Instructions to set up the HP Scan and Print Doctor.
3) Run your own HP Scan and Print Doctor.
4 ) Click Start and follow the onscreen instructions to Solve your printer issue.
If your issue persists, do not worry. There’s 1 more fix to attempt.
Repair 5: Configure Printer Spooler support
The blank-page printing difficulty occurs As soon as the Printer Spooler documents onto your PC is missing or damaged. Consider restoring your Printer Spooler support documents to find out whether that’s the issue for you. This is the way:
The displays shown below are from Windows 10, but this fix also applies to Windows 8 and 7.
1) On your computer, press on the Windows emblem key and kind Providers .
2 ) Select Services.
3) Double-click Printer Spooler.
4) Click Cease , then click OK.
5) Open Windows File Explorer (in your computer, press on the Windows Emblem key and E in precisely the exact same time).
6) Proceed into C:\Windows\System32\spool\PRINTERS:
If you are getting about permissions, click Continue.
7) Delete all files within this folder.
8) On your computer, press on the Windows emblem key and kind services.
9) Select Services.
10) Double-click Printer Spooler
11) Click Start. Then, be sure that the Startup kind Is set to Automatic and click on OK.
12) Try printing a webpage to check your own issue.
24*7 Online technical assistance just dial +1-888-573-0071 HP Support Number
If you are unable to resolve the issue ‘HP printer printing blank pages,’ get in touch with HP Support Assistant. We provide solutions for a wide range of problems which bother users of HP printer. Therefore, you can request our service by dialing our customer support number +1-888-573-0071 or email us at our official id email@example.com. Chat anytime with our experts to clear all doubts regarding this issue.