Being one of the best laptop brands, HP has maintained its brand image in manufacturing quality printers. However, users often complain about a few severe issues that they encounter while working with HP printers. HP printer software won’t uninstall if there is a technical glitch in your printer.
If you are struggling with the same printer issue and searching for ways to resolve the glitch, connect with tech experts. They will provide you with valuable solutions to fix the error quickly.
Why Will HP Printer Software Won’t Uninstall?
HP printers come with a suite of software and utilities including an online user guide, updater tool, and drivers. If the drivers are not installed on the computer, the printer won’t work properly. In addition to problems related to missing drivers, the user may encounter certain issues if the drivers are corrupted or out-of-date. The user should also remove the drivers while changing the printer.
Easy Ways To Troubleshoot HP Printer Software Won’t Uninstall
Users often complain about severe issues that they encounter with their HP printer. You can resolve the issues on your own. However, taking experts assistance is essential to decrease the permanent damage caused to your device. We have presented a few of the easy methods that might help you to resolve your printer problems.
METHOD 1 – Removal of print driver and software
If your HP printer software won’t uninstall, remove the printer driver as well as the software. Often removing or re-installing them resolves the error for the users. To implement, you need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Disconnect the cable from the printer, if the printer is connected to the computer via a USB cable.
- Click on Programs and Features.
- Click on the printer name and then click on Uninstall.
- A User Account Control message might display on the screen, click on Yes.
- Now, follow the instructions that appear on your computer screen.
If you are struggling with the printer issues, try the next method. On the other hand, you can also connect with the experts for further assistance.
Remove the printer and any Windows print drivers from the Windows Devices and Printers list
To remove the printer and any Windows print drivers from the Windows Devices and Printers list, perform the following easy steps.
- Turn on the printer and make sure it is in a ready state.
- Disconnect the cable from the printer if the printer connects to the computer via a USB cable.
- Click on Windows to search for devices.
- Now, you need to select Devices and Printers or the Device Manager option.
- Search for the printer option.
- Click on the icon for your printer.
- Click on Remove Device or Uninstall device.
- Follow the instructions that appear on your laptop screen to complete the printer removal.
Connect With Professionals For Expert Assistance Just Dial +1-888-573-0071 HP Customer Support Number
If your HP printer software won’t uninstall even after performing all the steps as mentioned earlier, connect with the experts and get easy solutions to fix the issues at a reasonable rate. You can communicate through three modes of communication in order to resolve your queries.
Call Us – You can call at HP Customer Support Helpline Number +1-888-573-0071 and speak to the experts about the issues that you are encountering with your printer. They will provide you with valuable solutions after analyzing the issues thoroughly.
Email Us – You can also send us an email clearly mentioning all your queries at the official email ID.
Live Chat- Alternatively, you can also have a detailed conversation regarding the printer issues with the professionals through Live Chat Portal and get effective solutions instantly.