Hewlett-Packard, commonly known as HP, is an American multinational company which is headquartered in Palo Alto, California. It is an information technology company which is famous for its diverse range of hardware as well as software components. Due to the unmatched quality users choose HP as their preferred printer brand. HP has introduced a number of stylish printers that are not only affordable but also have a user-friendly interface.
Despite being the best, HP printers are not free from errors. HP users mostly complain about 0x803c010b HP printer error which occurs mainly on network printers. Have you ever imagined the consequences in case you are unable to turn on your HP printer? The effects are horrible. Users become frustrated if they are unable to get the desired printing result when they need it the most. Are you also facing the same error? Looking for quick solutions? Your search for to fix this common HP error ends with us. Our experts from HP Printer Support team will fix this error within a short span by offering you affordable HP printer repair solutions.
Why does error message 0x803c010b appear on your HP printers?
This error message generally arises on network printers that are constantly connected to a steady network via wired or wireless connection. While running the network troubleshooter on these network printers,0x803c010b HP printer error code might arise and restrain your printing sessions. To resume your printing job, you can either hire an expert or apply some quick solutions on your own. Go through the article to avail some easy guidelines to remove this error and restart printing from your HP printer.
Easy fixes to eliminate error code 0x803c010b from your HP printer:
There are several solutions to solve this error code out of which the easiest ones are as follows:
Method 1: Deactivating the Protocol
- Navigate through the Control Panel by pressing the shortcut key Win + X or you right tapping on the start menu icon.
- Choose ‘Devices and Printers’ from the list and right tap on the printer’s name from the displayed list.
- Choose the ‘Printer Properties’ and it will direct you towards a new window
- From the ‘Printer Properties’ window, move to the ‘ports tab’ and open the list of ports to choose ‘Standard TCP/IP port’
- Inspect the box and tap on ‘Configure Port’ button located right below the ports section
- From the newly opened window, go to ‘SNMP status’, activate and uncheck the box
- Tap on the ‘OK’ button and apply the settings
- Restart your HP printer
Didn’t get any satisfactory result to resolve 0x803c010b HP printer error code even after applying the easy methods mentioned above? Stop panicking and apply another solution which is mentioned below:
Method 2: Rebooting your HP printer
- Navigate through the Control Panel and choose ‘Devices and Printers’
- Right tap on the printer’s name from the displayed list which is causing the error
- Choose ‘Remove Device’ and tap on ‘Yes’ at the newly popup window
- The chosen device will be removed from the PC
- Remove all the power cables the printer and restart your PC
- As soon as your PC is restarted, plug in the printer again
- Reinstall the printer driver by following the printer manual thoroughly
Are you still receiving the same error on your HP printer? Any complex trouble on your HP printer might cause serious damage to the device. Connect with our professionals of HP Support team via call, mail or chat to avail quick solutions to resolve HP printer error code 0x803c010b.
Grab the unmatched printer repair services with a call just dial +1-888-573-0071 HP Customer Support Number
Call the experts at HP Support Number +1-888-573-0071. In case you are getting a busy tone while calling, drop an email. Additionally, the experts provide you with hacks for a proper printer maintenance. The live chat sessions are designed exclusively for you. Users can get assured online assistance to remove HP printer error code 0x803c010b. We understand your needs and do not compromise with the service standards. We provide 100% satisfaction to our customers.