HP Support Assistant
HP Assistant Definition:
Hewlett Packard, a US-based IT company manufactures laptops, desktops, and printers into the globe. The brand always offered high-end technologies with its products like HP Support Assistant to troubleshoot errors. The HP Support Assistant is free software of Hewlett Packard computers. In addition, computers released after 2012 on those this HP Support Assistant is inbuilt. HP support assistant is built-in support software for our PCs and printers. It maintains our devices with automated services, provides assistance and fixes the problems. This software is available in all new HP desktop and notebook PCs. If in the case in your device this software is not inbuilt then you can easily install it on the device released after 2012. HP constantly strives to improve its products and regularly provides updates for software, drivers, and firmware. To keep your HP or Compaq computer running smoothly, update software on a regular basis.
HP Support Assistant Download Necessity:
HP Support Assistant is a PC maintenance tool for HP laptops and desktops for tweaking performance, updating drivers and troubleshooting issues. This support tool performs full system scans to specify core system specifications and installed hardware. The updates done in the system is very useful from the updates of Hewlett – Packard for the PCs. It also provides an accurate and deep understanding about battery performance, Internet and security, storage, backup and recovery. During setup, selected new HP PC models running Windows 10 will receive version 9. All other PC models will receive version 8.1 . It resolves many common issues using HP support. For example, Audio Check can diagnose and help fix issues if you have trouble hearing sound from your computer. Hewlett Packard Support Assistant keeps your PC updated and this software can even solve the small issues in a hassle-free manner. It helps in fixing all the glitches related to the printer. Besides this, a non-technical person also resolves the issues related to the machine by simply downloading the software. After downloading the software, some of the problems solved are as:
- Network connection issue
- Low ink problem
- Paper jamming issue
- Low ink problem
- Wi-Fi connectivity issue
- Installation issue
Features of HP Assistant Download & Update:
- My devices: Access to specifications, updates, messages, warranty and services, accessories, diagnostics and tools, and support resources for your HP PC and printers
- Support: Access to support resources and contact options for your HP PC and printers
- All-new design: See everything in a modern, easy-to-use interface
- Automatic fixes: Schedule automatic updates for maximum performance
- Alerts and support status: Stay informed with PC and printer alerts and support status right in the taskbar
- Help tools: Access help tools and make use of a direct line to our technical support team
- Integrated diagnostics: Resolve issues easily using built-in diagnostic tools
- Lifelong support
Other devices of HP support Assistant:
HP Support Assistant also works with HP printers. Printers must connect directly to your computer or be on the same local network.
- First, turn on the device you want to add, make sure it is in a ready state, and that it is connected to the computer or local network.
- Next, on the My devices tab, click Add an HP device.
- Then, click detects my device to view a list of available devices to add. Additionally, you can click manually add my device to use the product number and serial number to find your device.
- Last, click your device name, type a nickname for your device, and then click Add to my devices.
Location of HP support:
First, it’s location is on the taskbar with blue question mark in the Windows. Then, we can easily access the software through the use of HP support assistant app on the first screen of startup. If you can’t find out by using these procedures, then you can simply find out by clicking the start option and typing HP support assistant. Lastly, you can simply download and install it.
HP Support Assistant on 32-bit and 64-bit PCs.
This download has license of freeware for Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system on PC from computer utilities without restrictions. HP Support Assistant 18.104.22.168 is available to all software users as free download for Windows 10 But also without a hitch on Windows 7 and Windows 8.
Compatibility with this HP support software may vary, but will generally run smoothly under Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP on either a 32-bit or 64-bit setup. A separate x64 version of HP Support Assistant may be available from Hewlett Packard.
Steps: Download Process of HP Printer support Assistant 22.214.171.124 :
If you don’t know how to download the Hewlett Packard Support Assistant, then just follow the directions provided below. The steps provided below will for sure guide you in downloading the software.
- At first, open the official website i.e. http://www.hp.com/go/hpsupportassistant
- Thereafter Hewlett Packard Support Assistant page will get open from there click on the “Download now” tab.
- Next, on clicking the download options software will start downloading. After downloading the software click on the Save option.
- Thereafter tap on the “run” option and after that follow the onscreen instructions. The installation process may take a few minutes.
- Then, on completion of the installation simply click on Yes tab and then after that at last tap the Finish tab. And, on clicking the Finish tab your device will get restart. In this way, you can download and install the Support Assistant on your device (laptop. computer, printer, etc.).
Process to uninstall HP support Assistant:
- First, we have to search out and open the option “Uninstall a program “.
- Then, select HP support assistant and install it on the programs and features option.
- Then, click Yes on the programs and features option to confirm.
- Final step to restart the system.
Cost of HP support Assistant:
There is no charge of using HP Support Assistant.
Removal of HP Printer support Assistant:
HP support assistant is not working properly or unable to update then you need to remove the software. And download and install the new one.
HP support Assistant battery check:
It’s a very easy tool to use. It verifies the functionalities of primary and secondary batteries installed in HP notebook.
Similarly, AC adapter connected to the computer, and the battery must have at least a partial charge. If the battery has a charge of 3% or less, then HP Battery Check will report the test as ‘invalid’. After that, HP also confirms AC adapter plugged in. And the battery allows charging with the computer turned off for a minimum of 30 minutes. Before testing it, in order to ensure that the test results are valid.
After that, when scanned, the HP Battery Check app displays the status of the battery. If any additional action requires, a message will display. It will either be Ok, Calibrate, Replace, No Battery, or Error.
Battery Check Messages:
- OK indicates the battery is working properly.
- Calibrate indicates the battery is functioning correctly, but it needs to calibrate.
- Replace indicates that based on the charge capacity of your battery it reaches the end of its useful life.
- Detection of primary and secondary battery is difficult.
- Error indicates an error encounters trying to access the battery.
With HP Battery check you will be able to easily learn status of your laptop battery within a few seconds.
Disable HP support Assistant:
- First, double-click the HP Support Assistant on your desktop to launch the program. And then click “Settings” in the bottom left corner of the window.
- Then, click the “Health Analysis” tab. Choose the “Frequency” drop-down menu and select “Never.”
- Then, select the button next to “Never Check for Updates.”
- Final, select the “Tune-Up” tab, then click the “Tune-Up Schedule: Frequency” drop-down menu and select “Never.”